Quality and anticipation
STI GENLIS allows all its customers to benefit from its extensive experience acquired in the automotive sector.
Worried about the satisfaction of our clients, our employees are trained to manage cases of default in accordance with our quality approach |||
STI GENLIS develops a culture of innovation breaking the habits and the constant search for improvement in all fields (technical, logistical, social, etc ...).
Our quality process is based on principal axes
► Certification ISO 9001 version 2008 and VALEO 1000 class A95
► Computer aided global management [ERP] from the commercial offer to the delivery
► Investment in modern and productive equipment
► Absolute rigour in respect of the specifications
► Identification and traceability of products
► Control of performance indicators
► Control for problem solving in case of nonconformity
► Sequential controls and electrically tested products
► With each new production, preparation and presentation to the client for validation of an initial sample (IS), or performing a modelling 2D / 3D
► Measured service rate (delivery deadlines) above 98%
► System audits and periodic process audits
► Continuous improvement process through preventive and corrective actions
• Gas heating for workshops
• Reasoned saving policy
• The separation and recycling of copper (filaments and cables) in the production chain for copper
• Sorting and recycling of plastic packaging in the production chain for plastic
• Classification, compaction and recycling of cardboard and containers in the production chain for paper / cardboard
• Delivery KANBAN replacing lost packaging boxes or transport boxes dedicated to products
• Classification and reuse of handling pallets
• Our presence in semi-rural areas and our proximity chosen with the train station Genlis allow our employees to do commuting on foot, by bicycle or public transport.
• STI GENLIS is an agent in the field of manufacturing electrical materials, allowing end users to use clean energy to power their equipment
• Collaboration with vocational schools offering components at the end of its useful life for educational use.
• Recycling coffee capsules on a voluntary basis